Thursday, April 24, 2014

2014 APRIL PAD CHALLENGE: DAY 24

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
For today's prompt, take the phrase "Tell It to the (blank)," replace the blank with a word or phrase, make the new phrase the title of your poem, and then write the poem. Possible titles include: "Tell it to the Hand," "Tell it to the Judge," "Tell it to the Six-Foot Bunny Rabbit," and so on.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
MY EFFORT
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
TELL IT TO THE BROKEN HEART

Looking at those pictures
From years ago
Makes me want
My girl back
With me the
Way it used to be
When days were easy
And love was brand new
When you
My heart was
In one place
When my mind was
At peace
With the world
And this time
I promise not
To love so hard



No comments:

Post a Comment